Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Evile Rocks El Corazon

Welcome to Metal Mayhem. For my first post I thought that I would focus on a great band I saw recently. Evile is a thrash metal band out of Liverpool UK and they kick serious ass. Their debut album "Enter the Grave" (pictured below) is a solid piece of work. They put on an amazing show and I can honestly say they are one of the best bands I have seen perform live. After their set was over they played with their debut album's title track "Enter the Grave" as an encore, thanked the crowd and headed off the stage. I caught a souvenir guitar pick thrown by Matt Drake, the lead vocalist/rhythm guitarist. Probably my favorite thing about seeing these guys live is how they warm up. Ol Drake the lead guitarist warms up by playing other popular metal songs. Nothing gets me more pumped up then hearing some of my favorite riffs before the actual show.

So if you are looking for some good old fashioned thrash metal, look no further.

Heres the track listing for Enter the Grave(I personally recommend Thrasher):

1. Enter the Grave
2. Thrasher
3. First Blood
4. Man Against Machine
5. Burned Alive
6. Killer from the Deep
7. We Who Are About to Die
8. Schizophrenia
9. Bathe in Blood
10. Armoured Assault

Until next time, Thrash on.

2 comments:

  1. I think that your blog has potential. Looking forward to the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we get a picture of that guitar pick? That's friggin awesome!

    ReplyDelete